Retail Sales Associate
21 Sep 2022
We are looking for the “right energized inside sales associate” who is motivated to sell, able to multi-task, and focused on providing the best service to our customers.
In this position you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Listening to and clarifying customer requests; identifying automotive parts; offering and explaining alternative solutions
- Capture and completing all sales in a fast pace environment
- Organized, display good customer service, and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication with customer service and follow up
- Ability to operate sales/inventory system
- Notify manager of any customers concerns
- Knowledge of automotive parts
Skills and Qualifications
- Computer Knowledge (able to source well using the internet)
- Customer Service
- Self Confidence
- Team Player
- Selling new and aftermarket auto parts, face to face and over the phone.
- Sourcing out of stock parts from established suppliers.
- Building relationships with repeat business to business customers
- Receive inbound phone calls, complete order and address customer issues with professionalism.
- Using advanced sales skills to overcome objections and close sales.
- Contribute to company growth
- Bi-lingual would be a plus *
We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, 401k, sick time, holidays, vacation time, etc.
Interested in this Position?
If so, we'd love to hear from you! Fill out your information below and upload your resume and we'll be in touch shortly.